Chemical reactors for manufacturing, with capacity for oral and topical products formulation in a cold or warm processes.
Multi-product rooms designed for handling formulations under specific relative humidity conditions:
- Mixing of pulverulents solid products.
- Wet granulation.
- Compression and coating.
- Filling of hard gelatine capsules.
Design of packaging components and formats.
- Primary packaging:
- Blisters: in different combinations of aluminium with PVC/PVDC
- Unit-dose packaging (blisters and strips)
- Tablet packaging under controlled relative humidity conditions.
- Online printing of aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging.
- Flexibility for manual packaging.
- Secondary packaging of medicinal products under investigation.
SUPPORT TO R&D PROJECTS
Our comprehensive portfolio of integrated solutions offers complete end-to-end or partial management of your supply chain processes under SAP R3 system:
- Vendor Assurance
- Purchase Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Management of pharmaceutical products development projects and Industrial scale-up
- Implementation of analytical methods for product development and manufacturing processes
- Stability studies
- Preparation of pharmaceutical product dossiers for regulatory purposes
Our facilities offer a 3,000 m² storage and distribution area, and products are stored under controlled temperature conditions with temperatures ranging from 15-25 ºC and 2-8 ºC.
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Customer order fulfilment for wholesalers, hospitals and pharmacies within 8 hours based on our Pick-to-light system
- Customer orders delivered within 24 hours
- Cold distribution
- Investigational products
- Reverse logistics