Information about the Website Owner
This website https://biofabri.com is owned by:
- BIOFABRI, S.L.U.
- NIF: B-27.712.561
- A Relva, Torneiros s/n – 36410 O Porriño (Pontevedra) – Spain
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 986 34 52 00
- Registered in the Commercial Register of Pontevedra PO-45971, Folio 115, Hoja 3462, Libro 3462.
The term “Website” covers – by way of example but not limited to – data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and others included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any medium or medium, tangible or intangible regardless of whether they are susceptible or not to intellectual property in accordance with the Consolidated Text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law.
Conditions of Access and Use of the Website
Access to this Web Site is the sole responsibility of the user, and assumes the acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained therein. The user guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of all data that they communicate when completing the registration forms and at any later time, it being their responsibility to update the information supplied, in such a way that it reflects their true situation. The user will be responsible for any inaccuracy or lack of truthfulness in the information they provide.
The user agrees to the correct use of the Website, its contents and utilities that are provided to them in accordance with the law and this legal notice, being obliged to use all its contents for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that do not infringe the current legality and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of the owners of the Website or any third party, and/or directly or indirectly cause any damage or injury.
Intellectual Property Rights
The user agrees to respect the intellectual property rights of Biofabri. The use or grant of access to this Website does not imply the granting of any right regarding the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive signs used on this Website.
Downloading from this Website for commercial purposes is prohibited and users may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform, or use the content of this Website for commercial purposes.
Likewise, by virtue of that set forth in this Legal Notice, the total or partial reproduction of the contents of this Website is prohibited without the express authorization of the author and it cannot be construed that any rights to this content have been granted to the user by accessing said contents.
Personal Data Protection
Biofabri undertakes to comply with the legislation in force on the protection of personal data contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law 15/1999 and its Implementing Regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007), and other rules that complement, modify or develop it.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability of Biofabri
Biofabri is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- For the impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which this Website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website, or for the availability and continuity of the operation of the site or of the services and/or contained therein, when this is due (i) either to interruption of the service due to technical maintenance of the Web, (ii) causes outside the scope of Biofabri’s control whether coming directly or indirectly from them or elsewhere.
- The quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to be able to access the site and its services and/or contents.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use of the Website are governed by Spanish law. The parties, expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction, submit themselves for the resolution of any disputes that may arise to the Courts and Tribunals of O Porriño, Spain.
Modification of this Legal Notice
Biofabri reserve the right to change, at any time and at our sole discretion, the terms of this Legal Notice.
For any suggestions or questions regarding this legal notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org